You started teaching because you love Pilates and opening a studio seemed like a natural progression to take your passion to the next level. However, despite the best efforts and hours of marketing, administrative responsibilities and of course teaching you feel worn out, stressed out and frustrated. You simply wanted to make a living by sharing the best form of exercise with the people who really need it … Why did running a business have to be so complicated?
Get ready to get your most frustrating business questions answered by a successful studio owner Lisa Kuecker. Learn how to transform your mindset and your business to take your Pilates studio to the wait list capacity. Lisa built her business from the ground up and currently she is running 4 successful fitness facilities (with a complete Pilates studio in them) that generate a 7-figure income for her and her family. And she is ready to share her best secrets with you.
Glimpse into the interview: She [studio owner, Lisa’s client] said “you know I sold my first package to the first person and it was a $7000 package!”
Things you will learn and implement:
Practical Worksheet and a Complete Transcript Included
- How to take your studio to a wait list capacity in 90 days or less
- How to create an effortless sales process at your studio
- Pilates packages that you should NEVER use
- The most underused (and essential!) forms of marketing for the studio
- How to stop feeling awkward when talking about prices/packages with the clients
- How to succeed with Pilates in a small town (where Pilates is not BIG)
- FREE introductory classes: Friend or Foe?
- How to overcome “Pilates is too expensive for me” objections from clients
- What types of classes should be on the schedule to generate the most profit
- How to find qualified teachers to work in your studio