We create Pilates studio websites with ease of use and simplicity in mind. A studio website should be an integral part of your business.
Some of the important parts of a Pilates studio website are
- Easy to find contact details and location.
- Description of classes and sessions offered at your studio.
- Your studio schedule and easy access to the scheduling software like MindBody Online or FrontDesk (if you use them.)
- Pilates rates.
- Detailed description of your studio as well as friendly bios of the instructors working at the studio.
- Optimized to get the best rankings on search engines (like Google, Yahoo, Bing.)
- Newsletter sign-up form – free newsletters are an easy and yet extremely effective way to turn your website visitors into loyal clients.
When looking at your Pilates studio website the visitor should feel like he/she has just stepped into your studio. Professional pictures of your studio, your instructors, special events and even clients will create a friendly and inviting environment for your first-time visitors.
Are you overwhelmed with the website options or concerned about the budget? Let us help you pick the perfect plan.