Today we focus on working your arms and back in a contemporary Pilates session. This workout is a true total body Pilates workout that takes a little less than 20 minutes. Just imagine, 20 minutes and you will feel great, stand taller and be one more workout closer to your best bikini shape!
Win Shashi Socks for Your Pilates Practice
I have another surprise for you. You can win a free pair of my favorite Pilates socks – SHASHI socks. You will see them in the video but let me tell you exactly why I prefer them over any other socks for my Pilates practice:
- Shashi socks are easy to put on. Unlike 5-toe socks that can take forever to put on (especially if your toes are as long as mine!), these socks are a breeze to put on. I love the split-toe design of Shashi socks for my Pilates workouts because it lets me feel better connection with the floor or the footbar.
- They keep your feet cool. The top part of the sock is made out of a mesh material that keeps your feet cool during the workouts.
- Made for flip-flops. I love flip-flops in the summer and I can easily wear them without taking my Shashi socks off when I have to run outside for a minute. It’s just comfortable and makes sense.
- The oh-so-necessary grippers! If you love wearing socks in the studio or at home (like I do) then you will definitely appreciate the no-slip grippers on the bottom of each sock. They keep your feet in place when you are working on the Reformer and prevent you from slipping during standing Pilates workouts (Just like the one we did earlier this week.)
- The sparkles make it fun. Shashi socks come in traditional black and white colors that coordinate with any outfit but they also come with fun sparkles all over them. Give some love to your feet and twinkle like a star (a Pilates star!) You can check out all available styles here.
I hope you are as excited about Shashi socks as I am! And you can win a free pair for your Pilates practice. The rules are very simple:
- Like Shashi Socks Facebook page (just click “like” below.)
- Leave a Facebook comment below with your shoe size and the fitness/health goal that you are trying to achieve with Pilates
- Share this article on your Facebook wall (don’t forget to use #BikiniBodyRescue in your comment so that I can track your shares.)
That’s it. We will choose one winner from all the entries.
The winner will get two pairs of Shashi Socks and it will be the person whose FB Comment/Share will get the most Likes.
The winner will be announced on Saturday, June 28th here on PilatesBridge.com
Good luck and happy sharing!