What does future look like for the Pilates and wellness businesses? Lesley Logan, a Pilates business mentor and talented teacher, shares her insight into the essential “survival” tips during COVID-19.
Questions discussed during the interview:
- How to ignite passion for virtual Pilates in your clients
- Live classes vs on-demand videos: what should you chose for your business?
- How to grow your Pilates business in the COVID-19 era. Is it possible to grow your client base?
- How much time should you devote to social media in order to grow your virtual and in-person business?
- What is the best social media strategy to grow your online following and keep your audience engaged?
- Should you schedule your social media posts?
- Is there an ideal time to post on social media to increase engagement?
About Lesley Logan:
Lesley Logan, NCPT, fell in love with Pilates after her first 100! From side-hustle to full time, she jumped from teacher to manager to running multiple studios. She wrote a book that focused on the business of Pilates, which grew into ProfitablePilates.com and is now a business coaching program called Agency. Later she created OnlinePilatesClasses.com, which includes the first free online catalog of Pilates tutorials. When not in Las Vegas she travels, leading workshops and retreats around the world. Connect with LL on IG @lesley.logan & @profitablepilates
More resources mentioned in the interview: