How do you get more people to find your website?
You have heard about the importance of SEO for your studio website. But did you have the time to figure out what exactly SEO is and how you can implement it?
When I talk to Pilates business owners many of them have heard about the term “SEO” and they know that it’s an important thing. But very few actually understand what SEO is and how it works.
Do the questions below sound familiar to you?
- “My website has suddenly dropped from the first page of Google. Do you know what happened?”
- “How do I make my website show up in the map (local) results on Google?”
- “I am getting very few inquiries from my website. How can I get more people to contact me about a Pilates session?”
If these questions have been running through your mind then it is time to focus on the SEO strategy for your website. In fact, one of the worst mistakes that you can make as a business owner would be putting money and/or time into designing a website and then think that customers will start pouring through your doors.
Good news is that you can do many of the SEO steps yourself. It takes time and you need to be organized in your strategy but you can certainly do it. You can download a complete Local SEO Strategy Guide developed by Pilates Bridge to guide you step by step. This guide includes
- practical worksheet with step-by-step instructions to create an SEO strategy for your studio website,
- spreadsheet to stay organized and track website performance in search results
- resources to help you find the most important SEO ranking factors to focus on right away.