Would you like to have the flexibility of setting your own work hours, working from home and doing what you are passionate about – teaching Pilates? Then you have probably considered setting up a complete Pilates studio … right in your house.
This guide was created to answer all of your questions on how to set up, market and run a Pilates home studio. It includes 90 pages of practical materials including best tips on how to find clients, protect your business legally and make more money teaching.
A Complete Guide to Teaching Pilates from Home with PROFIT is not just the experience of one person, it combines advice of 12 experienced Pilates teachers. Some of them have transitioned from renting a commercial space to being home studio owners, some got tired of working at other studios for nothing, and yet others just fell straight into the home studio ownership. While most of the teachers interviewed are located in the US we also have several home studio owners from the UK and Canada who shared country-specific advice. Basically, we have every possible scenario that you can imagine and all the necessary resources for you to succeed.
Here is what you will find in the Complete Guide to Running a Pilates Home Studio with PROFIT
- Home Studio Setup – how to choose your space and equipment.
- Where to find good deals on Pilates equipment.
- Essential Business Setup – Legal and Liability questions.
- How to Price your Pilates sessions.
- What you should (and should NOT!)spend your money on.
- How to MAKE more MONEY without teaching more.
- Proven Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business.
- How to get Your First Client.
- How to establish successful studio policies.
- How to handle last minute cancellations.
- How to raise your rates without offending your clients.
- How to keep your Pilates Edge when working from home.
- Essential strategies for a work/life balance.
- Attachments to use for your business: Liability Waiver, Studio Policies, Client Screening Form.